“It´s not how big you are, it´s how big you play” –
So you´ve started your business, found some clients and enjoyed the first sweet taste of success, yet for some reason, business is not growing. You did everything right. Your clients are all satisfied. Still, no new clients have appeared to take their place. You are officially at a point where you need help.
Is now the time to consider outside marketing strategic help?
If you aren’t sure if your company could benefit from outside marketing strategy help, take a moment to ask yourself these five questions.
- Is what my company offers meeting the needs of my customers?
- Is my marketing strategy striking an emotional chord with my target audience?
- Do I know who my target market is?
- Am I marketing in the right place where my target market engages regularly?
- What is am I doing that is working and what am I doing that is not working and could use actionable, realistic improvements?
Planning and executing a solid marketing strategy requires a keen look at all factors that affect your ability to succeed in the marketplace, including understanding your consumer, the competitive environment, and the resources you have available. You’ll need a combination of strategic and creative thinking to leverage those resources in a way that will deliver measurable results, and you may need an experienced team to help you get there.
Many businesses in this situation simply can’t afford to hire the marketing experts they need, but there is another effective and affordable solution you need to consider TODAY.
Introducing the Plug & Play Marketing Team:
- A cost-effective solution you can control
- An agile methodology to implement the right strategy for your business
- Responsive execution and monitoring capabilities
How can a Plug & Play Marketing Team help your business?
This affordable solution gives you everything you need to create and execute an effective marketing plan. It’s also flexible and puts you in control, so you can evolve to increase sales without the investment of an in-house department. You contract an expert team for a defined set of tasks, then Plug & Play the marketing solution based on your needs.
What kinds of services are included?
- Market Research & Analysis
- Strategy & Planning
- Creative Direction & Design
- Digital Development
- Marketing Management
- Consultancy in Marketing & Business Development
The team works with you to identify your goals, develop a strategic plan for your business, and then gives you a packaged solution. All you have to do is “plug it in” and watch it play out. This lets you scale each solution to meet your needs and your budget.
Symbicore’s solutions follow a simple, structured approach: Relevance, Differentiation and above all, Authenticity. You have something of value to offer; we help ensure your target knows about it, takes an interest, and that it’s easy for them to buy.
Contact us today to discuss how Symbicore’s Plug & Play marketing solution could help you meet your business goals.
Be sure to read our other blog posts about marketing…
Editor’s Note: This post was originally published in May 2015 and has been completely revamped and updated for accuracy and comprehensiveness.