One of the most fruitful forms of online advertisement is PPC Marketing. PPC refers to pay-per-click marketing, where the promoters pay a specific sum of money each time their link is clicked. In comparison to social media and SEO, PPC gives far better results and generates more income at a faster rate. Websites, search engines, and social media platforms like Facebook and Instagram steer engagement by PPC advertising.
1) Have a Clear Plan for PPC Marketing
- Driving more traffic to your website.
- Increase sales.
- More subscribers and downloads.
- New registrations.
2) Use High-Efficiency Keywords
Keywords are a very important part of pay-per-click marketing. Your text ads need to be relevant to the keywords you’re bidding on to earn a high Quality Score. Keywords are classified into different types of keywords according to their usage.
- Branded keywords which consist of company names (Nike, Walmart…)
- Generic keywords that include inconclusive topics (running shoes, digging…). They are also known as short-tail keywords. We cannot understand the motive of the user from these keywords.
- Transactional keywords that have a purchase intent.
- Locational keywords are used to search for services in a particular location or area.
- Informational keywords cover keywords where people are looking for information.
3) Enhance Quality of Keywords for PPC
You can improve the quality of your keywords by optimizing 3 major factors. These are:
a) Expected CTR:
b) Ad Relevance:
c) Landing page Experience:
- Design your landing page optimized for mobiles.
- It should very minimally time to load.
- Optimize images Add on to Negative Keywords List.
4) Add on to Negative Keywords List
5) Insert a Call-to-Action Button
6) Choose Quality-Over-Quantity for Outstanding PPC Marketing
7) Prioritize Your Ad Groups
8) Create Mesmerizing Ads to Maximize Pay Per Click
9) Create Ad Extensions In Google AdWords
10) Go Local
11) Clock in at the Right Time to Get More Pay-Per-Clicks
12) Craft an Eye-Catching Landing Page
13) Beware of Things That Can Go South in PPC Marketing
There are several small things that, if ignored, can take the campaign downhill. For Instance,
- Inadequate use of Social media.
- Using low-quality images.
- Unclear campaign message.
- Not enough research.